Seamless design floor for offices, schools, hospitals, museums, canteens, wholesalers, and supermarkets
Supermarkets, offices, schools, hospitals, museums, shops; They all have one thing in common. The floors in these buildings are walked on very intensively and still need to look good. Are you looking for a floor solution for an area where high traffic amounts meets design needs? Then the EPI-600 MP is the answer to your questions. This consistently elastic floor is entirely free from solvents, has improved wear-resistance, and on top of that increased crack-bridging as well.
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Remains elastic
- Noise reducing (up to 18 dB when combined with rubber)
- Only suitable for indoor application
- Can be applied on top of existing (tiled) flooring
- contact-noise reduction: 18dB (when combined with rubber)
- fire: Bﬂ: s1
- Completely free from solvents
- Non-yellowing due to special finishing lacquer
- Improved crack-bridging
Installation timeStandard installation of the EPI-600 MP system can be completed in 3-4 days. Using a special scrap layer, the system can also be installed in as little as 2 days. Ask your EPI advisor for advice about this. Applying the EPI-600 MP acoustics takes approximately a week.
Health & Safety
For information and advice about the safe handling, storage, and removal of chemical products, the user should consult the latest Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS), for the relevant physical, ecological, toxicological, and other safety-related data.
Conformity with NEN-ISO 9001/ 14001