Floorings in sports halls, gymnasiums and all other facilities for the usual indoor and outdoor sports, gymnastics, aerobics, etc. EPI PU-Sport 1100 (9+2) is multi-functional and therefore also very suitable for exhibitions, festivals, meetings, etc.
• Seamless sports floorings
• Maximum slip resistance
• Excellent wear resistance
• Easy daily, periodic and long term maintenance
• Category P1 EN14904 (annex B)
• Optimal ball bounce
• EN14904 and DIN 18032-2 certified
• Factory quality assurance according to ISO 9001
• Factory environmental care according to ISO 14001
• Wide range of standard colours and custom made colours on request
Application conditions• Minimum sub-floor temperature: 10°C and 3°C above the dew-point.
• Optimum application temperature: 20°C.
• Maximum atmospheric Relative Humidity (R.H.): 85%.
• Store exclusively in the original packaging and store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
• The substrate to which the product is applied should be dry, clean and free of any greasy substances. Prepare a test surface first in case of any doubts regarding good adhesion properties.
The standard application time for PU-Sport systems are appr 5-6 days* depending on size of the floor, local conditions and quality of sub-floor (*excl game line paint)
Health & safety
For information and advice on the safe handling, storage and disposal of chemical products, the user must consult the latest Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) on the physical, ecological, toxicological and other safety-related data.