EPI Track SW Classic is suitable for competition, international games, training and multipurpose use. This EPI Track system provides high energy return. This will be installed on an insitu shock pad of SBR granules mixed with polyurethane binder which will be applied by a special paving machine.
• Fast installation with special paving machines
• Minimum injuiry risk
• IAAF compliant
• Low maintenance costs
• Impermeable PU/EPDM top layer
• UV and weather resistant
• Optimized force reduction
• Long lasting performance and durability
• Highly slip resistant
• Optimal protection for the athletes
• Insitu shock pad of SBR granules mixed with PU binder
• Sandwich system – wear coat & insitu shock pad (SBR granules & PU Binder)
• Force reduction 43%
• Thickness approx. 14-15 mm
• Vertical deformation 2.2 mm
• Friction (TRRL) 50
• Tensile strength 0,51 MPa
• Elongation at break 51%
Application conditions• Minimum sub-floor temperature: 10°C and 3°C above the dew-point. • Optimum application temperature: 20°C. • Maximum atmospheric Relative Humidity (R.H.): 85%. • Store exclusively in the original packaging and store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place. • The substrate to which the product is applied should be dry, clean and free of any greasy substances. Prepare a test surface first in case of any doubts regarding good adhesion properties.
The standard application time for EPI Track systems are appr 5-6 days* depending on size of the floor, local conditions and quality of sub-floor.
Health & safety
For information and advice on the safe handling, storage and disposal of chemical products, the user must consult the latest Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) on the physical, ecological, toxicological and other safety-related data.