EPI Track SW is suitable for competition, international games, training and multipurpose use. This EPI Track system provides high energy return.
• IAAF certified
• Fast installation
• Minimum injuiry risk
• Low maintenance costs
• Seamless PUR/EPDM top layer
• Optimised force reduction
• Long lasting performance and durability
• Highly slip resistant
• Optimal protection for the athletes
• Pre-fabricated underlay: SBR rubber roll base mat
• Sandwich system – wear coat & pre-fab SBR base mat
• Force reduction 40%
• Thickness approx. 14-15 mm
• Vertical deformation 1-6 mm
• Friction (TRRL) 50
• Tensile strength 0,56
• Elongation at break 58%
Application conditions• Minimum sub-floor temperature: 10°C and 3°C above the dew-point.
• Optimum application temperature: 20°C.
• Maximum atmospheric Relative Humidity (R.H.): 85%.
• Store exclusively in the original packaging and store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
• The substrate to which the product is applied should be dry, clean and free of any greasy substances. Prepare a test surface first in case of any doubts regarding good adhesion properties.
The standard application time for EPI Track systems are appr 5-6 days* depending on size of the floor, local conditions and quality of sub-floor.
Health & safety
For information and advice on the safe handling, storage and disposal of chemical products, the user must consult the latest Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) on the physical, ecological, toxicological and other safety-related data.